Recognition & Awards
L Brands has received the following awards and recognition for our environmental efforts.
- L Brands recognized as a 2018 WasteWise National Award Winner in the Very Large Corporation category for best overall improvement in waste prevention and diversion.
L Brands recognized as a 2017 WasteWise Regional Award Winner for outstanding leadership in waste prevention and diversion.
- L Brands named on the EPA’s 2017 inaugural list of SmartWay High Performers, recognizing efficiencies in the company’s shipping and freight operations.
- Mast Global-Hong Kong awarded the Wastewise Label of the Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence, February 2015
- L Brands included on the FTSE4Good Index, designed to measure the performance of companies demonstrating strong Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Mast Global-Hong Kong awarded 2014 Silver Label in the Low-carbon Office Operation Programme (LOOP) for efforts in driving a low-carbon and sustainable future
- Awarded the Excellence in Greenhouse Gas Management (Goal Achievement Award) by the Environmental Protection Agency, February 2013
- U.S. Green Building Council designated the Bath and Body Works headquarters and distribution center as first-in-Ohio LEED O&M Silver, March 2010
- US Green Building Council designated the Victoria's Secret store in Wesley Chapel, FL, as LEED Silver under the Commercial Interiors 2.0 designation
- GreenSpotLight Award from the City of Columbus Green Spot program, April 2010
- L Brands was commended by the Carbon Disclosure Project and added to the Carbon Disclosure Leadership Index, September 2009
- Emerald Award for "Partnership" from the Solid Waste Authority of Central Ohio, May 2009
- Excellence Award from U.S. EPA SmartWay Transportation Partnership, 2007 and 2009
- L Brands became a Green Spot member through the City of Columbus, December 2008
- Partner of the Year - Very Large Business from the U.S. EPA WasteWise program, 2007, 2008 and 2010
- Boreal Award from the Canadian Boreal Initiative, December 2007
- Honorable Mention in the Very Large Business category from the U.S. EPA WasteWise program, 2006 and 2011
- Emerald Award for "Best Practices" from the Solid Waste Authority of Central Ohio, April 2006
- Two Gold Achievement awards from the U.S. EPA WasteWise program, October 2005