Savings and Finances
Associate Stock Purchase Plan (ASPP)
American Stock Transfer (AST)
Access free educational tools and resources as well as information regarding your personal stock account.
401(k) - Savings and Retirement Plan (SARP)
Enroll, designate your pre-tax savings amount, make your investment elections and obtain other general account information.
The SARP provides two ways for all eligible associates to save for their future:
401(k) Savings and Company Match
Enroll in the 401(k) and elect to save up to 75% of your pay (base pay + overtime + incentive compensation/bonus) and the first 4% you save will be matched 100% by L Brands.2
• 401(k): Immediate as long as you are at least 21 years old.
• 401(k) Match: After one year of eligibility service. You are immediately 100% vested in the 401(k) company match.
Retirement Contributions2, 3
L Brands automatically deposits an annual retirement contribution into your SARP account as long as you have met the eligibility requirements.
• 3% when you earn up to $118,500
• 6% when you earn between $118,500 and $265,000
(Percentages increase to 4% and 8% respectively after five years of service)
• Retirement contributions provide you with additional income whether or not you’re saving in the 401(k).
• Retirement contributions begin vesting after 2 years and are fully vested after 6 years.
After one year of eligibility service. You also must be employed on December 31, and worked at least 1,000 hours during the payroll
The SARP offers several investment funds from which you can choose to invest your 401(k) savings and company contributions.